Here's a snippet of one of the chapters in Conquer The World With Confidence:
1) The Sum of 5
A positive group of friends will encourage you, help you and believe in you, even if you have big plans that will lead you towards a better future. These are the type of people that will build your confidence. If your group of friends is a bunch of beer drinking, time wasting grunts, they will probably scoff at your big plans telling you how small you are and how you don't have what it takes to succeed. They probably don't want to see you more successful than they are. If you can spend each and everyday of your life with confident, uplifting people, you will be able to build your confidence in no time! After all, their confidence will probably rub on to you!
2) Everyone needs a leader
If you really want to be a successful person, you must have someone to look up to! Take a look around. You will notice most people who are successful have a role model that they follow. They are inspired by their mentor's success and they follow closely in their footsteps. One of the advantages of having a successful mentor is that the mentor had walked through the valley of the shadow of death. They know what it is like to succeed so they are more than qualified to teach you how to be successful. They also have lots of confidence - otherwise you won't be their follower or disciple! When you hang around with a confident mentor, they believe in you and will help you to succeed - your confidence will soar like an eagle. It is also very important to have 2 minds working on something compared to only one!
3) Get that feeling
One of the best ways to build your confidence level is to remember an incident in your life when you feel that you are at your best.You probably have a skill that you are better at others. When you do something you are good at, you will feel very confident because you are achieving results. The key is to remember that feeling. Get a feel of that very moment that you achieved success at something and try and re-access that confident feeling. That feeling could be anything - from winning your first computer game to a time when you excelled at sports. What you can do is to develop a habit of experiencing your moment of glory again and again. Experts claim that when you do something consecutively for 21 days, you will acquire a new habit. And it helps to add a good habit to your life. In the long run, a person who feels more confident will be able to lead a more meaningful and fruitful life, rather than dwell on their failures.
4) Give yourself a reason
The mind works based on input and output.If you input positive things into your brain, you will most likely develop positive feelings like confidence. The opposite is true as well - garbage in, garbage out. Sometimes when you get off track, you must be aware of why you must be as confident as possible in order to get back on the right track. It helps to make a small list on why you must be a confident person. Here is a list of exercises you can use to get that jolt of confidence:
- Think about your best qualities - what you can do better than anyone else in the world!
- Think about the people you love, when you have someone to fight for, you will be more confident in your journey!
- Think about your journey - the milestones of success especially. Use it to monitor areas in your life where you have accomplished your short term goals and use it to move forward. After all, human beings are probably the only species on earth that constantly makes reference to their past (or history) - so that the next generation benefit by repeating their feats of success or by avoiding the pitfalls of their failures.
- Think about a worthy cause - for example, your favorite charity or your church. When you have a cause worth dying for, fear becomes irrelevant and the vacuum of your fear will be replaced by your confidence.
- Think about your uniqueness - there are no 2 people on this earth that are the same. The sum total of every person's life experience is totally unique and precious. Celebrate your uniqueness - your place on earth and you will find your purpose in your life - henceforth, increasing your confidence. Make sure you practice these thoughts on a daily basis. Consistency breeds results and permanency. Keep on doing it until it becomes 2nd nature to you.
5) Tell everyone
Imagine yourself as an entrepreneur. If you are just starting out, you may face with a lot of fear. By what if you go around telling your family members, your close friends and your neighborhood that you plan on becoming a millionaire within the next 5 years imagine what it will do for you? You see, human beings are weak by nature. The reason why people fail consistently at their goals is because they do not put a deadline for their planned accomplishments. They do not feel the pressure because they have a 'back door'. That backdoor is actually a way out in case they fail to meet their goal - and knowing people, they have a tendency to be lazy and that is why when they fail their goals, they think that it won't affect their lives so much and that is why they will always go back to their slacking. Now, if you were to announce to the world that you plan to ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL by THIS DATE, then things will change. You are actually placing more and more REASONS why you must accomplish your goals at all costs. In other words, you are having more motivation to accomplish your goals and because you are put in a 'do-or-die' situation, you will not back down. This works even better when you announce your goals or your promises to someone whom you respect or some whose opinion you value highly. You will definitely be at your very best!
Conquer The World With Confidence is not like any other confidence book out there. The techniques in the book are applicable instantly! If you suffer from a lack of confidence and you feel that it is the cause of your constant failure to achieve your goal, then wait no longer. Grab your copy today!